Thursday, April 8, 2010

Here's another Garden update

 To start i think I need to Kill a few squirrels. Something, most likely squirrels, has been digging in my pots. They damaged the lettuce and some of the beets.
The Lettuce is doing well and coming up fast, except where the blasted squirrels got it. Somewhere, I've got some anti-squirrel spray recipes. I'll try and find them.

Next, the Shallots and the Garlic is going crazy.
The RED potatoes got a lot bigger so I added some stray/leaves to fill in the tub some more.


And the WHITE potatoes are finally coming up. Check it out.

The Tomatoes that I started in the house are finally starting to come up. I planted 36 plants which as i said is way more than I need. Most have germinated and are "Reaching for the sky".

No comments:

Post a Comment