Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Honeyville Food Products

Last week we placed an order with Honeyville for some of their LTS (Long term Storage) products. We ordered a TVP (Textured Vegetable Protein) variety pack, some powdered butter, and cheese powder. We chose Honeyville because of their Flat rate of postage. $4.99 for your entire shipment! Its a deal. Fast shipping too, about a week.

Like a lot of folks I have read about the butter, but have never tried it. This weekend I will. If anything I can use it in cooking. The cheese powder is a little like the stuff that comes with instant mac-n-cheese. We will see. I've cooked with TVP before. Its fairly easy. There are literally thousands of Vegetarian recipes that call for it. I'll dig out a few and post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment