Friday, June 4, 2010

Easy Fritatta

 Last night I threw together a Very easy Frittata for dinner. This is a quick and easy recipe that's only main ingredient is Eggs. My wife calls it the "clean out the 'Fridge" recipe.
  • 6 eggs
  • Veggies
  • Chopped Meat (optional)
  • Cheese cubes
  • Chopped Fresh Herbs (or dried)
  • Salt and pepper
  1. Whisk the eggs together with the herbs
  2. Saute veggies and the meat together
  3. Combine the eggs with the veggies
  4. pour into a baking dish or a cast Iron skillet
  5. Cook 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until top is browned
What I made last night was a Frittata made with Eggs, Onions, Green peppers, Summer Sausage, and Peppridge Farm Cheese. It was good. If I had thought of it I would have added some diced Tomato. Its nothing that a little Ketchup couldn't fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment