Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Garden update - Everything is greeening up!


All Eight of my Tomato plants are looking good and all the recent rain did not affect them at all. Down at the end (top) is the squash plants.

The Potato plants are just loving the rain and sun. Its hard to tell from the picture but they are more than waist high.

My onions, beets and others are doing well. The carrots are about a 1/4 inch high and so is the dill, chamomile, and Purple coneflower.
These are the Dragons tongue bush beans that I planted. so far they are about two inches high.

The Double yield cucumbers are all doing well. All the seeds except one failed to come up. Personally I think the squirrels got that one.

Finally, these are the Cowpeas that we planted. Jokingly I told the nieghbors that I was growing a herd of cows!

No comments:

Post a Comment