Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Garden Update for 5/26/10

Well, the weather around here has turned Hot and Humid. I've been watering the garden both at dusk and dawn. It helps. The Weather people keep saying it will rain, but not yet. Everything is looking really good.


As always, the Potatoes are doing Great! The reds are on the left, they have yet to start blooming. The whites are almost in full bloom.
The Dragon Tongue beans are doing well. They have new growth and are several inches high.

I went ahead and staked the 9 tomato plants that I put in. I used wood from an old Garden structure that I tore down. The same Wood was used to construct the sides of the raise bed.

When I first put in the squash they did not look all that good. Now they are getting new growth, and starting to bloom.
My lettuce is finally doing well. Damn Tree rats.
The Cucumbers are starting to vine and spread out.

No comments:

Post a Comment